UAE Technician has an expert team of professionals for resolving the all concern related to computer, laptop, Data recovery, Window recovery etc. Here are very important tips for the safely remove files as given in below article.
When we delete a file on Windows this is moved to the trash. If we want to erase it permanently we empty the trash and the file is gone … But there is still!
When we empty the trash bin, the files it contains are not permanently deleted but are still recoverable with specific programs (which we’ll see in another guide). They are only moved to a section of the disc that is not visible to us, waiting to be overwritten by other files that we will save on the PC in the future. In this guide we will see what systems to use to recover those files that are no longer recoverable in order to better protect our privacy .
Let’s see how to delete a single file definitively
- To do this we will use a free program called Freeraser which you can download from its official page at this link: Freeraser
- Once downloaded and installed by the settings, always remember to disable automatic startup
- Launched the program will have its icon in the shortcut bar at the bottom right, click and the image of a basket will open
- What we have to do is simply drag us over the file we want to delete
- We will then be asked for confirmation and we will see a small animation on the basket of a running wheel
- When the file is stopped, the file will be permanently deleted
The program practically does overwrite the file that we are deleting over and over until it becomes unreadable.
In the past, however, we may have deleted so many things and we do not want them to be recoverable, so let’s see how to recycle the drive.
- We use CCleaner again , find the download link in this guide
- We close all active applications (Skype, Browser, etc.)
- We have CCleaner and we give confirmation from administrator
- Let’s go to “Tools” and choose “Drive Recovery”
- Below we put the check on the disk where we want to carry out the reclamation
- From the pull-down menu, choose “Free space only”
- On the other drop down menu we have to choose the type of overwrite, the more complex the more time it will put, choose what we prefer
- Click on “Reclamation” and it will start. The time of the operation varies depending on the volume of files to be overwritten and the type of writing that we chose, it can last very much anyway.
Feel free to contact@ 0557503724 UAE Technician if you are still facing any issue for Safely Remove Files or laptop data recovery.